Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality Experts
We know that you want your home to be a comfortable haven for your entire family. However, if your air quality is poor, it could be contributing poorly to your health. Our professionals at Aire Serv® can help you breathe easier.
Trees Clean Air. So Do We.
Air quality depends on temperature, humidity, ventilation, and chemical or biological contaminants found inside a building. Pollutants in your home can build up and result in unpleasant odors and serious health issues such as:
- Worsening of allergies
- Burning nose
- Sore eyes
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart Disease
- Other serious, long-term conditions
- Death, when carbon monoxide and other pollutants are highly concentrated
Request an Appointment
We are here for you! Call us at 402.513.4425 to schedule an appointment today or fill out the form below.
We will get back to you within 24 hours.
You Can Control Several Contributing Factors of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Several issues can lead to poor air quality in your home:
- Indoor pets
- Dust mites
- Inadequate whole-house ventilation
- Improperly vented combustion appliances and fireplace, which generate carbon monoxide
- Mold and mildew resulting from moisture damage and high humidity
- VOCs from chemical cleaning products and pesticides
- Building materials containing asbestos, formaldehyde, and lead
- High temperature and humidity can also increase the levels of some pollutants