Furnace and Heater Repair
We Offer a Range of Heating Repair Services
Keep your Heating System working properly to keep energy costs low!
We charge by the job, not by the hour, so there’s never an overtime charge for emergency furnace repair. Why? Because we know that low heating bills are the new hot thing. Before we begin the repair, we explain the problem and outline your options so you can decide how you want to proceed.
Aire Serv® is licensed and insured, and we have experience serving all furnace brands. Since we guarantee our work, you can rest assured that our technicians will complete your furnace repair thoroughly and professionally the first time around. You can have peace of mind knowing competent, professional, and courteous help is just a phone call away at your local Aire Serv®.
Some typical heat pump and furnace repairs we perform in the field are:
- The Furnace or Heat Pump Won’t Turn On – No power is getting to the unit, possibly a tripped breaker, loose connection somewhere, or a malfunctioning thermostat. Our service technician will run a diagnostic on the furnace or heat pump to pin-point the problem(s).
- Strange Noises Coming From The Furnace When Turned On – The worse-case scenario is that the motor is about to fail. This is an emergency situation. We will check the equipment, and ensure your home and family are safe before beginning repair or possibly a replacement.
- The Heat Seems to Be Running All of The Time, But Barely Warms The Home – There are multiple reasons that this situation occurs, but many times, it’s as simple as dirty filters. If filters aren’t cleaned or replaced on a regular basis, they become clogged with debris limiting the airflow. The heat pump or furnace has to work much harder. The easy fix here is to replace the filters.
Common Reasons for Emergency Furnace Repair:
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during start-up or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.